Friday 4 March 2016

Shoes transform your body language and attitude. They lift you physically and emotionally.” quoted by Christian Louboutin who is the famous for her shoes design. Based on the quote itself, shoes are really important in our daily life. 


Hi my fellow friends. Thank you for being here. Let me introduce myself, my name is Nadia and it’s an honour for me to share about the basic knowledge on how to pick right shoes for your own good. Most of the people tend to buy shoes base on their appearance without knowing if it is good or bad for them. Finding the right pair of shoes seems like a simple thing and it may consume a lot of time, but wearing the right shoes for the right occasion or event is very important. Here are some ideas that may help you in selecting the best shoes for your particular needs. Besides, we also need to know about the history of the shoes and how it had been developed through out the decades. Before we get started, let me see how many of you have the knowledge on picking the right shoes for you? What I mean by this is you know about how to choose shoes that comfortable to wear and suitable for all occasion. A good pair of shoes can change your life because it has its own magic touch.










No comments:

Post a Comment